Quantcast

[Zbarw-devel] instructions for mingw/zbar development environment

[Zbarw-devel] instructions for mingw/zbar development environment

klaus triendl
hi jarek,

I think that zbar's wiki page on how to compile on windows
(http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/zbar/index.php?title=HOWTO:_Compile_with_MinGW_in_Windows)
should be updated and freed from the "windows is difficult" touch.

attached you see my findings and experiences with mingw, development
environment and debugging for review.

btw, do you know how to contribute to zbar's wiki?

cheers,
klaus

mingw-installation.txt (2K) Download Attachment

Re: [Zbarw-devel] instructions for mingw/zbar development environment

jarekczek
Administrator
Hi Klaus

Zbar admin must visit

https://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/zbar/index.php?title=Special:UserRights

There they add you as wiki editor. You may ask to add me also in the
same time. That makes it users: trueqbit jarekczek

Btw, in a few months mediawiki must be converted to a self-installed
app, because hosted apps are being switched off. Sourceforge will
announce it again.

Passing this it to Spadix also. And a link to the whole thread:

http://zbar-for-windows.29999.n6.nabble.com/Zbarw-devel-instructions-for-mingw-zbar-development-environment-tp64.html

Jarek